Heavy duty and Super Chains to provide users with a higher maximum allowable load, higher shock absorption, higher fatigue strength, and higher tensile strength than standard RS Roller Chains. This enables users to go one or two sizes down to design more compact systems.
- High impact/load applications.
- Compact drives for equipment or machinery that must work in tight spaces.
- When higher transmission power, allowable tension, or tensile strength is required.
- When a lower rate of elastic elongation is required.
- g., Construction machinery, farm equipment, lifting mechanisms, port equipment, tower parking, etc.