ANT® lite+ uses laser scanner data and odometry to localize the vehicle in the map, with permanent structures (features) in the environment acting as references. Accurate to ±1 cm /±1°.
Based on the X, Y and angle coordinates, ANT® lite+ controls the vehicle’s motion (directly or via the vehicle’s PLC).
ANT® lite+/Software Tools:
VEHICLE & MISSION CONFIGURATION SOFTWARE
- Supplied with every ANT® product
- Used by vehicle makers/integrators
- Configure vehicles, map sites, create routes & actions (e.g. move forks)
- Free, regular updates
MISSION & FLEET MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
- Compatible with ANT® lite+
- Configured by vehicle makers/integrators
- Used by AGV operators
- Includes: simulation, mission scheduling, interfacing (WMS, ERP, doors, elevators)
- Cross-platform (control multiple types of ANT® driven vehicle)
- Multi-language web interface