Capacitive proximity sensors can detect all powdery, granulated, liquid, and solid materials – even through plastic or glass walls.
SICK’s capacitive proximity sensors feature extremely high electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), which prevents false switches and sensor failure.
- Cylindrical housing in M12, M18, and M30 models
- Detects powders, granulates, liquids, and solids
- High electromagnetic compatibility
- Electrical configuration: DC 2 and 4-wire
- Supply voltage: 10 V DC to 36 V DC
- Optical adjustment indicator
- Sensing ranges of up to 25 mm.
- Enclosure rating: IP 65, IP 68, IP 69K