At a glance
- Measurement range from 0.5 m up to 155 m on natural targets.
- Excellent accuracy thanks to time-of-flight measurement.
- Easy alignment thanks to pilot laser.
- Freely programmable parameters.
- RS-422, RS-232, PROFIBUS, analog and two switching outputs.
- Near field blanking parameter for operation through a protection window.
- Models with filter for measurement of glowing, hot metal (up to 1,400 °C)
- Extremely wide measurement ranges of up to 155 m on natural targets offers high flexibility in applications where range is key.
- Supplementary visible alignment laser allows fast and easy alignment-even over long distances, offering fast and cost-effective installation.
- Tough metal housing design for trouble-free operation in the roughest environmental conditions.
- Non-visible, Class 1 IR laser for safe measurement and detection.
- User-friendly software with an easy-to-follow interface ensures fast and cost-optimized setup.
- Serial and analog interfaces as well as two digital switching outputs allow flexible use for varied applications.
- Integrated filter option allows for direct measurement of 1,400 °C glowing, hot targets.