At a glance
- Maximum reliability, immunity to ambient light, and best price/performance ratio thanks to HDDM™ technology.
- Reliable detection and broad measuring range of 05 m to 12 m.
- Very good accuracy of ±10 mm.
- Fast measurement with an output rate of down to 1 ms or 2 ms.
- Small housing size.
- IO-Link as well as analog and switching output.
- Choice of infrared or red lasers in class 1 or class
- Precise and reliable measurement regardless of object color extends run time and process quality.
- Optimum application solution thanks to flexible settings for speed, range and repeatability.
- A small size and blind zone make flexible mounting possible when space is limited.
- Many interfaces available in one device, reducing stock-keeping: 4 mA to 20 mA, 0 V to 10 V, PNP output, NPN output, and IO-Link.
- Offering easy alignment, optimal performance or inconspicuous measurement, versatile light senders make it an ideal solution for all scenarios.
- Low investment costs and high performance levels guarantee a quick return on investment.
- A wide variety of control options ensures rapid commissioning and fast batch changes.
- IO-Link offers full process control, from commissioning to service.