At a glance
- Intuitive operating concept.
- Rapid response time of 50 μs.
- Switching threshold adjustment via potentiometer, or teach-in via pushbutton or cable.
- IP 66 enclosure rating for high degree of ruggedness.
- PNP/NPN switchover (teach-in variant)
- 4-digit digital display (teach-in variant)
- Variable fixing concept.
- Various connection types available.
- User-friendly handling enables fast commissioning.
- Reliable detection even in rapid processes.
- Easy to adjust with intuitive potentiometer or teach-in button.
- Rugged sensor housing enables mounting outside the control cabinet.
- Sensor parameters can be flexibly adapted to a diverse range of applications (teach-in variant)
- Easy monitoring of process parameters (teach-in variant)
- Quick and easy mounting on a mounting rail or using the fixing holes on the sensor.
- Can be combined with fibers from the extensive SICK portfolio to form solutions for numerous applications.