MPA, analog position sensor that can be installed with the Adapter effectively and help make the work process faster more precise.
- High flexibility through measuring ranges from 107 mm. to 1,007 mm.
- Increased machine performance thanks to the sensor’s minimal blind zone.
- Saves time due to configurable start and end points via intelligent Teach Pad.
- A rugged aluminum housing, the capacitive Teach Pad, and the anti-kink cable guarantee the sensor a long service life and reduce maintenance costs.
- Time savings thanks to simple commissioning and diagnostics using a 4-color LED display.
- Analog power, voltage signal and IO-Link in a single sensor reduces the range of variants and thereby lowers warehousing costs.
- Flexible sensor settings, monitoring, advanced diagnostics, and display thanks to IO-Link saves time and money.