MZC, flexible magnetic cylinder sensor suitable for piston position detection in pneumatic actuators, easy installation, durability and long service life.
- Reduced maintenance cost as the sensor keeps its position under shock and vibration and does not move out.
- Increased machine throughput thanks to SICK’ s proprietary GMR technology (giant magneto resistive) as well as the SICK-ASIC (application specific integrated circuit) that ensure precise one-time switching while eliminating false signals.
- Flexible installation via Allen wrench or flathead screwdriver.
- Time saving single-hand mounting with ¼-turn installation.
- Convenient installation and sensor replacement due to drop-in installation – installer does not need to disassemble the cylinder from the machine for sensor replacement.
- Extremely rugged VISTAL-housing – rated for IP67 respectively IP 68 and IP 69K, enlarging sensor life time.