- Multipurpose locking devices available in stainless steel and electroless nickel-plated finish, in addition to standard models.
- Easy-handling and multipurpose power lock.
- Capable of transmitting 1.5 to 3 times the AS Series rated torque capacity. Electroless nickel-plated KP models added to the lineup.
- Simply constructed units with only an inner and an outer ring with a few locking bolts.
- Economical power locks with centering function added to the general purpose power locks.
- Suitable for small shafts with a wide range of tolerances (m6, k6, js6, h6 ~ h10). Available in stainless steel and electroless nickel-plated KP models.
- Capable of handling a wide tolerance (m6-h10) of shaft sizes with self centering function.
- Excellent for small hub applications. Available in electroless nickel-plated finish.
- Ideal for small diameter bosses. Includes centering function.
- External locking devices installed over outer hub diameters. Especially suitable for hollow shaft connections.
- Connects to outside of boss.
- Pressure flange type locking devices with twice the rated torque capacity of EL Series.
- EL Series with pressure flange and centering function.
- Although these shaft-hub locking devices cannot connect independently, they require minimum installation space and offer compact design configurations.
- Compact design – 2 rings take up very little space.