- Only 80 mm high
- Extremely resistant to light, dust and dirt thanks to the safeHDDM® scan technology
- High-precision measurement data via Ethernet interface
- Up to 128 freely configurable fields
- Safe machine integration via I/Os
Safety laser scanners – nanoScan3 is the world’s smallest safety laser scanner. High precision and is safe to use Can be installed on AGVs or unmanned aerial vehicles for use in transporting goods more conveniently. It comes with safeHDDM® technology that allows the machine to work automatically. It uses a laser to accurately detect the surrounding environment whether it is obstacles, dirt and dust, etc.
There is also the flexibility to adjust the speed and direction of the device to suit the work. Along with support for a variety of languages, easy to use, install and set up quickly and easily. Help make the work process more efficient.
Technical data overview
|Protective field range||3 m|
|Warning field range||10 m|
|Number of fields||8 / 128|
|Number of monitoring cases||2 / 128|
|Response time||≥ 70 ms|
≤ 2 1)
|Integration in the control system||Local inputs and outputs (I/O)|
|Safety level||Type 3, PL d, SIL2, SILCL2|
1) Availability depends on the configuration of the universal I/Os and universal inputs.