- Warning Zone, Max. Radius 15m
- Protection Zone, Max. Radius 4m
- Adjustment of Response Times Enables Interference Prevention
- Up to 8 Freely Switchable Zone Patterns
- Small Size in Its Class: W140 × H195 × D135mm
The Panasonic SD3 Safety Laser Scanner is a cost-effective alternative for guarding danger zones. It can be used flexibly in confined spaces and for areas where the danger zone changes.
The SD3 can monitor an area within an angle of up to 190° and divides it into 2 zones: a warning zone within a radius of 15m, and a protection zone within a radius of 4m. The contours of these zones can be configured precisely for any application. Up to eight zone patterns can be set and activated at any given time even during operation.
The reference boundary function memorizes the position of stationary objects and establishes a virtual boundary. It also monitors beam alignment after installation and issues an alarm if a beam becomes misaligned.