- Rapid response time (50 μs)
- Switching threshold adjustment via potentiometer, or teach-in via button or cable
- Reliable, rapid process detection
- Low installation costs due to short commissioning time
WLL170 is a fiber-optic sensor. Easy to use via potentiometer and switch, and can also be optimized for each type of application. Can set the sensitivity or speed of detection. It has a measurement output that can be automatically controlled.
Technical data overview
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||10.5 mm x 35.5 mm x 83.7 mm|
|Sensing range max.||0 mm … 4,000 mm, Through-beam system 1)|
|Type of light||Visible red light / visible green light|
|Enclosure rating||IP66 2)|
|Housing material||Plastic ABS/PC
|Adjustment||Potentiometer, 10 turns
Single teach-in button
1) LL3-TB02 and tip adapter LL3-TA01.
2) With correctly attached fiber-optic cable LL3 and closed protection hood.