At a glance
- Highest reliability, ambient light immunity and price/performance ratio thanks to HDDM technology
- Measuring ranges of 10 m or 20 m directly on the object or 50 m on the reflector.
- Different performance levels depending on the product and laser class.
- Various interfaces: Digital, analog or serial.
- Display with intuitive and consistent operating concept.
- Rugged zinc die cast housing.
- Wide operating temperature range from –30 °C to +65 °C
- Wide measurement ranges up to 10, 20 or 50 m in combination with different interfaces allow an easy and fast integration in any production environment.
- Highly reliable and precise measurement helps to increase process quality and stability.
- High measurement or switching frequencies enable a fast material flow.
- Dx50 product family is based on a common platform, offering multiple performance levels, making it easy to accommodate future changes.
- Intuitive setup via display or remote teach reduces installation time and costs.
- Temperature range from –30 °C to +65 °C allows for outdoor use without additional cooling or heating.
- Up to 40 klx ambient light immunity – allows for use in optically challenging environments.