At a glance
- HDDM™ technology provides the best reliability, safety to ambient light and price/performance ratio.
- Reliable measurement and detection up to 10 m.
- Wide choice of models: 4 mA … 20 mA or 0 V … 10 V; PNP or NPN and laser class 1 or 2.
- High switching repeatability (2.5 mm)
- Display with intuitive operating concept.
- Tough die-cast zinc metal housing.
- Wide operating temperature range from -30 °C to +65 °C
- Wide measurement range allows easy and fast integration in any production environment.
- Intuitive setup via display or remote teach reduces installation time and costs.
- Widest temperature range allows for outdoor use without additional cooling or heating accessories.
- Immune to any type of ambient light – allows for use in optically challenging environments.
- Increased process stability is achieved thanks to the small black/white shift.
- Metal housing withstands harsh environments, saving replacement costs.
- Low investment costs and high performance guarantee quick return on investment.
- Dx50 family is based on a common platform, which offers multiple performance levels, making it easy to accommodate future changes.